Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennyblu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:09 AM
    Death trapped in an apple tree
    Please help me with the title of this movie. A grandfather traps death in an apple tree because death has come for his grandson and this is how the grandfather keeps death from taking his grandson, the only problem is that with death trapped no one dies in the whole world, I think 1940s black and white:)
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Aug 19, 2007, 01:04 AM
    The name of the film is "On borrowed time"... 1939. Black and White.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?

Growing an apple tree . [ 3 Answers ]

... sort of. I have an overgrown appletree in my yard that did produce apples. However, it was so large and unmanageable, it was cut down, and the stump is about 1-2" above the ground surface. Anyway, from the base and exposed roots, runners are shooting up. Can I "prune" one of them so...

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

Apple tree spots [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old delicious apple tree has orange spots on the leaves.I tried fungicide but no help.

View more questions Search