Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SneakyFrost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 05:06 PM
    80s/90s movie I watched when I was younger.
    Hello,
    I've searched the forums for a while now, but not seeing it anywhere. I remember watching a martial arts movie a long time ago. I forget exactly what it was about, I remember there being some type of martial arts tournament in there. It was set in a ghetto high school where I think the main character is getting messed with by a bunch of guys and he's trained by a black guy who ends up getting murdered. I'm pretty sure it isn't one of the Karate Kids.

It's very vague, I know, but any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 1, 2009, 06:51 PM
    I think you're talking about Showdown (1993/I).
    SneakyFrost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 02:56 PM
    That was the one, thanks! I looked it up on YouTube... I don't believe I ever liked this movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie my SO watched on TV [ 3 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am looking for a movie, I mean the name of the movie. The plot goes something like this : Main actress is scared of relationships or something. She meets a guy and offers him to tie him up to bed for a month or something in order for him to prove her his love. So he agrees and...

90s movie where a movie drove the people who watched it mad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure it starred Nic Cage but I'm not sure. As much as I can remember was Cage got hired to find this movie. There was only one in existence. An old man wanted it before he died. The story told about an entire theater that saw the movie and went mad and killed each other. No one...

Watched this movie when I was a kid in the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 now but I remember this movie about a girl or guy I think that goes to a ball or something and has someone with her and the guy with her is walking under this ladys dress I remember that scene Then there is a scene where I think they are flying on a carpet underground and they come...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search