Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2014, 02:06 AM
    Old black and white. Bitter old spinster with a music box
    Boys are daring each other to go into the scary old house where this old women supposedly murdered her fiancé and his lover when she was a join women. She is innocent and still hangs onto an old music box he gave her.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white animated music video [ 0 Answers ]

I saw an animated music video. I was black and white. At the end of the song, they lead singer kept saying, "over and over and over..." Great song. I saw it at a health club so I guess it's pretty recent. Thanks, guys.

Switch has black,red, white and ground. Box only has black, white and ground. [ 2 Answers ]

It is a pass and seymour RT1 time switch 7 button preset

Red white and black wires coming into switch box. [ 1 Answers ]

I am renovating a bathroom and need to add an exhaust fan with a separate swich from the light. There are three wires coming into the switch box, red, black, and white. The red goes to one side of the switch. The black goes to a wire nut for an exiting light and another black comes from that...

Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box [ 1 Answers ]

Probability Question: Given 3 boxes wache with white and black beads. Box one has 3 black and 2 white. Box two has 5 black and 3 white. Box three has 2 black and 4 white. Question then is if one bead is drawn from each box, what is the probability that exactly two black beads are drawn?

3 black wires, one white in light box [ 22 Answers ]

3 black wires are twisted together and connected to the blue and black on the old ceiling fan. The one white is connected to the one white on the fan. Have tried connecting these wires many different ways for a new remote controlled fan but no luck . This is a very old house with old wiring (I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.