IRONC4T's Avatar
    IRONC4T Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

May 17, 2019, 01:45 AM
    I forgot the 3D animation movie's title
    All that I know is that the main character looks similar to Ben 10's Gwen.
    I've seen the trailer video by Youtube advertisement recently, but I forgot the most important thing-the title of the movie.
    I don't even know that it's a movie or Netflix series but If somebody has an idea please let me know.

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

Title of a scifi animation movie (80's) [ 3 Answers ]

The storyline and details forso far I can remember them: - earth is invaded by an aggressive alien species - a single earth battle cruisers ecapes and joins a good alien species to battle the evil species - the one's who help earth can transform into a sort of super humanoids... bigger,...

Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat. [ 1 Answers ]

... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!