Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    townermt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 05:18 AM
    Reverse control 88goldwing
    I am trying to locate a reverse control module for a 88 honda goldwing 1500. Have been unable to locate one. HELP! Mt

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

120 motor need to reverse with some type of control three position switch [ 0 Answers ]

We are trying and two open and close the roof of a green house with a 120 volt motor and a three position switch and two ice cube relays

Hampton bay remote control-reverse button [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed the fan. Everything works except the reverse. I shut the fan off and while the blades were turning, pressed the reverse, as per the directions. Any clue?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.