Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    data12345 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 06:26 PM
    1993 Honda cbr 1000f
    I have brought a replacement regulator /rectifier (current controller) for my honda because the wireing had burn after cutting the wire harness off I loss track on how the wire pattern was suppose to be connected. On the wire ends they were replaced with slide on connectors. Do anyone know the wire pattern for this rectifier harness. Thanks:confused::confused:
    ggcadc Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 08:41 AM
    Its on the lower right side of this diagram:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1993 honda want crank what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

My fuel pump want come on but if I hot wire it will come on what could it be ?

1993 Honda Del Sol Iginition [ 1 Answers ]

Engine quit. Towed to shop where diagnosis was to replace distributor. They wanted too much for the work. I am getting no fire to any cylinder. Removed distributor cap and rotor is turning during engine crank. I'm trying to find out how to removed the rotor button to get at the coil to check it....

1993 Honda Accord LX [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda accord lx and the car doesn't want to start right away, it will turn over and over and over then turn on and run really rough, then shut off and the check engine light comes on along with the box around the drive 4 flashes anybody know what might be the problem.; It has a new...

1993 Honda Civic [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 93 Honda Civic LX Automatic. The car does not accelerate past 60mph, it feels like it's losing power. I replaced the fuel filter, air filter, and spark plugs. Any advice will be appreciated.

1993 Honda Accord LX [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where the map sensor is located under dash or under hood ? Thank You Roy

View more questions Search