Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ESKIMO514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 11:17 PM
    91 honda battery light on ?
    :confused: HI !
    I have a question about the battery light on a 91 Honda civic 1.5l hatchback after replacing alternator.Does anybody know if it's the alternator or just the battery is not fully charged?

Thanks
    blindman27 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Dec 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Try jumpstarting with another vehicle and leave the cables connected wile both cars running if the light goes of the problem is within the battery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 honda accord stutters, tach goes crazy, battery light blinks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 accord EX automatic with 155,000 miles. While driving on the freeway, very intermittently all of the following happen. The tachometer bounces between 2,000 and 3,500 RPM (while cruising, it should be about 2900). Although the engine is obviously not fluctuating like this, at the...

Low battery light [ 1 Answers ]

The low bat lgiht is on and won't go off. How do I change the fuse and battery and make the display right itself ?

Honda Civic battery light and speedometer [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a '97 Honda Civic LX, 4-dr, automatic transmission, AC, and about 63K miles. The problem: the battery light was coming on occasionally, even with a new battery. Mechanic could find nothing. Now the light is coming on and staying on most of the time. Car has no starting problems. The...

1991 Honda Civic Hatchback battery light [ 1 Answers ]

My battery warning light came on... what does that mean? If there are multiple possibilities, how do I narrow it down?

93 Civic - Battery Light issue [ 7 Answers ]

My battery light came on (while the car was running) today for the 1st time in over 5 years with my civic. Even with a dead battery, the light never came on while running. If rev the engine to 3000-3500 rpms, the light starts to fade, so I suspect that the alternator is about to go (very soon). ...

View more questions Search