Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaibecker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Trampoline Waiver
    I own a small day care business. We just got a trampoline. Is it legal for me to let my daycare kids use it? And if it is, where can I get a waiver form?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Your waiver form will not protect you. A minor can not sign a form and his parents can not sign away the rights of a minor. You are open to suit in accident/injury. You should discuss this with your insurance carrier who will probably advise you to remove the tramp.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 10:57 AM
    First you understand that even if you are not home and a neighbor chid comes into your yard and gets hurt, you can be libel. Most home owners insurance would require you to have it fensed if they were going to pay off on any damges, so you may find yourself not covered if someone is hurt.

And I can not believe any day care liability insurance ( I am sure you have liablity insurance on your business, or at least a rider on your home owners policy) would not cover the danger invovled in one with home day care.

This is just a law suit ready to happen.
    phpguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 06:40 AM
    We have one in our yard I bought mine here:

http://waiverform.org/trampoline-waiver-release/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trampoline Waiver [ 8 Answers ]

Hello - I purchased a trampoline for my two daughters, and of course all the neighbor children want to go on it. Can you tell me where I can get a waiver form for their parents to sign in case someone gets hurt. Thanks, Tammy

Trampoline injuries and liability [ 2 Answers ]

What is the liability for having a trampoline in my yard and if someone gets hurt while playing on it?

Parental Rights Waiver [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old beautiful little baby boy. The father has not been involved by choice. He has some "issues" and agreed that it was in my son's best interest if he was not part of his life. We both wish for him to sign over all parental rights. This would give me the right to get married in...

MN Trampoline Liability Waiver Form [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I purchased a 14' trampoline for my daughter and of course all the neighbor children want to go on it. Can you tell me where I can get a Liability Waiver Form for the trampoline for Minnesota? Thank you

Trampoline liability [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a full-size round trampoline for my two kids, 5 and 7. It is in our fenced (3 1/2 ft.) backyard, which is visible to at least a dozen homes in the neighborhood. All of a sudden, every kid in the neighborhood wants to come over and make friends---and the first thing they...

View more questions Search