My father is very ill and afraid he may not make it, he would like to add my name to the title of his home so that if anything does happen to him I end up with his house not the government. My father lives in Texas what steps do we need to take and who do we need to see? His interest rate is also horrible 10.9% because his only income is social security so supposedly (?) this is the best rate he could get according to the bank, we thought if my name is on the title of the house I could also refinance for a much better rate. Please, please help! I will be visiting him in Texas next week and we hope to get something accomplish while I am there. Thank you so much.