Hi I wondered if anyone could help me I am living with my partner but the mortgage is only in my name. I am divorced and I kept the house (bought my ex out) As my new partner pays half of everything I think it is only fair he is included in my mortgage. Can anyone please advise how you do this, if it costs, if the mortgage company will do this (he is self employed)