Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Money & Services
Latest Questions & Answers in Money & Services Search

Suppose the government is trying to balance its budget, but needs to raise taxes so t
Asked by hakik, Yesterday 01:57 AM in Taxes
Suppose the government is trying to balance its budget, but needs to raise taxes so that they can cover the amount they have allocated on...
CAVDI being considered tax deductible by HRBlock this year
Asked by crazee85, Feb 19, 2017 03:41 PM in Taxes
Hi, I generally file my taxes using HRBlock, and it has never considered the amount in CAVDI as deductible for my federal tax return. However,...
I broke my penis and I have no insurance
Asked by bair1955, Mar 17, 2017 08:15 PM in Insurance
I was having intercourse with my wife and made a miss lick continuing on.the next day my penis and genitals were dark black.I went to dr. she said...
Nondeductible Loss on Form 8949
Asked by AdamHasTaxQuest, Mar 16, 2017 05:48 PM in Taxes
What is the proper way to reflect a nondeductible real estate loss on Form 8949? The loss is caused by closing costs that aren't listed on my 1099-S....
Carrying Costs of Inherited House
Asked by AdamHasTaxQuest, Mar 14, 2017 12:08 PM in Taxes
How do you treat carrying costs associated with an inherited house that is held only during a single tax year? To use the language of the IRS, the...
Capital loss on sale of inherited house?
Asked by AdamHasTaxQuest, Mar 9, 2017 07:43 PM in Taxes
Hello. I have a question about capital losses on inherited real estate. I inherited my father's primary residence last year and sold it shortly after...
Is it legal
Asked by pastor1189, Mar 7, 2017 04:58 AM in Taxes
Grandfather pays his grandson $200.00 a week using the term caretaker. Grandson acts as self-employed, pays his taxes. But eventually most of the...
Would you refuse RSU's?
Asked by Phredog, Mar 7, 2017 04:08 AM in Taxes
I am a US citizen living and working in Singapore. Just over three years ago I was awarded 200 RSU. 100 vested after a year, then each quarter 3...
Wash sales Taxes implication
Asked by talhasaleem1990, Mar 12, 2017 08:24 PM in Taxes
Hi, I recently got my 1099B from fidelity and surprisingly, I see that some of my trades qualified for "wash sales loss disallowed",meaning I cant...
Reason You’re Submitting Form W-7
Asked by itsfighter, Mar 12, 2017 07:48 PM in Taxes
Hi, I have a question on which reason to select in the ITIN application for my Child. I am on H1b Visa and a resident alien for Income tax...
401K withdrawal penalty exempt
Asked by lalji, Mar 8, 2017 08:12 AM in Taxes
Atlanta tax expert, I moved back to my home country last year and withdrew my 401K. I bought a new home here. Can I claim this part of withdrawal...
Filing jointly for full-year resident/part-year resident couple
Asked by arax28, Feb 26, 2017 10:16 AM in Taxes
Hello! I'm having a problem preparing federal tax return for me and my wife. My wife is a US resident (and green card holder) for entire year 2016....
Claiming a Home Office after entity change to LLC
Asked by BobKoz, Mar 1, 2017 01:48 PM in Taxes
From 1998 to 2016 I had a Sole Proprietorship, in 2016 I changed it's entity to a multi member LLC (husband & wife - Member-Managed). As a Sole...
Does foreign paid unemployment qualify for the Foreign Income Exclusion Form 2555?
Asked by megame, Mar 1, 2017 09:24 AM in Taxes
I am a full time expat living outside of the US. I am currently unemployed. In 2016 I received government paid unemployment. Is unemployment...
How can I manage my credit reports?
Asked by rossk0675, Mar 1, 2017 01:48 AM in Credit
I want to know about how can I manage my credit reports to get easily loan.
How likely are creditors to sue for $800 debt? (Ontario, Canada)
Asked by torontoblake, Feb 28, 2017 01:12 PM in Bankruptcy & Debt
Hi, I am from Toronto Ontario living under ODSP (disability). I am currently in a consumer proposal due to credit card debt. I am paying...
My lic policy no
Asked by Tulshidas, Feb 28, 2017 10:20 PM in Insurance
My lic policy no
401k Hardship
Asked by Question Guide, Feb 27, 2017 07:37 AM in Taxes
I am a 1st home buyer 45 year's old I live in Texas I made $65,139 and have a daughter 16 and my mom who is 68 is my dependent she is ill and lives...
File 2555 AND Form 1116?
Asked by megame, Feb 28, 2017 01:53 AM in Taxes
You are you allowed to file form 2555 AND form 1116 for the same tax year. You can assume that I meet all the qualifications required to file...
ITIN Application - Medical Record for Dependent
Asked by itsfighter, Feb 21, 2017 06:46 PM in Taxes
Hi Experts, According to W7 instructions I understand that I have to attach a US medical record for the proof of US residency for my Kid who is...

Contains New Posts   Topic Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Topic Contains No New Posts