Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed.
Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable?
The connector on the back of my PC tower, where I would plug in the telephone cable, is too small for the larger broadband cable to connect to.
Maybe I need to buy a broadband modem, or can I just attach some sort of adapter? I would prefer to not have to buy a whole new modem. Don't mind buying a cheap adapter!
Thanks & regards,