Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisyflowers06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 04:22 PM
    My boyfriend has feelings for another girl
    My boyfriend and I have been on and off for the past few years, hooking up with different people when we aren't together and also going out with other people. We began talking again this past winter and made our relationship serious. Last weekend he went off to visit some friends at a college and when he returned we went through some pictures that they had taken. In some of these pictures was a girl who was hanging on him a little and one where he was actually lifting her off the ground and pretending to bite her breast. I was very uncomfortable looking at this pictures where he made it feel like it was no biggie. A couple days later I was drinking with some of my friends and discussed my situation, he over heard us and began to ask my what was the matter which then lead me to ask if he had any feelings for her at all and he said yes but his feelings for me are much much stronger. I began to get more pissed then upset but I don't know where to turn. The next day he brought me flowers with a note and began to tell me that she's dead to him now and that I'm much more important. What should I do?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I think I'm going to be in the minority on this one but was he also drinking when you were drinking? If so anything either of you say doesn't matter in my opinion.

As stupid as that was for him to do he did on camera so I would assume he understood it was a joke and knew you would see the photos.

I think if he brought you flowers the following day he had a chance to rethink everything that happened and realized that it was a mistake and wanted to apologize and start fresh. Personally, I'd give him a chance, it might have just been a couple of stupid things back to back and he's attempting to reach out to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Get over the jealousy as he didn't hide anything did he? He aplogised and leave it alone, and stop drinking if it makes you talk stupid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

My Boyfriend tells me he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants no [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me that he has strong feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants now. We had an disagreement because I expressed a concern about him being rude and inconsiderate to me lately - not calling and saying good-by before leaving town for a few days and heading straight to the bar...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

Is OK to have feelings for a girl, but not want to sleep with her? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm just making a query to see what people think about sexuality... Focusing on female sexuality primarirly.:eek: Diverse sexuality is controversial, I know, But is it being same sex attracted if you have intense feelings for a girl, but you don't really want to be intimate, or anything....

View more questions Search