Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ultrapro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 04:16 PM
    How Can I Find Someone With Only A Picture
    Hi, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Belgium.
    In August I went to Turkye as vacation.
    I saw this beautiful English girl there. It was like love @ the first sight.
    I only have a picture with her on the background.
    I searched, but till now, without any results :(
    Can Someone Pleaze help me? :(
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Hello ultrapro

Try finding out :

How did she get there on holiday (travel agency)?
    Do you know in which condo or hotel she stayed?
    Do you have any info of any friends she was seen with there?
    Do you have any other information of her other than her first name?

If you can find that out, you may ask the travel agency to pass her a letter from you.
    Otherwise I do not think you have any chance.

Remains the question if that was indeed "love on first sight", and why you simply did not ask her for these details.

Mijn beste wensen voor een goede oplossing van je probleem !

:)

Sep 7, 2008, 03:31 AM
    Thanks for your answer

She stayed at the same hotel as me, because I saw her every day at the pool.
    She was there with her parents.
    I don't have any more info...

I asked the barman from the bar @ the pool to give her my e-mail, but I think he forgot it.
    I have him on my MSN and he told me her name, I don't know anything more...

I didn't talk to her cause I was to shy :(

Bedankt voor je beste wensen, ik hoop that ik ze vind...
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 7, 2008, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrapro
    She stayed at the same hotel as me, because I saw her every day at the pool..... I asked the barman from the bar @ the pool to give her my e-mail.
    Remains only one thing to do : knowing her name and dates she stayed there with her family, write the hotel, explain the situation, and ask them for the name and address of the holiday operator who arranged that family's stay at that hotel.

If you get that, than send that holiday operator the same details, and ask them to further your letter to her.

Success !

(Waar woon je ? In Vlaanderen?)

:)

Sep 7, 2008, 08:49 AM
    Looks like the name that the barman gave me was wrong... He even gave me an email address, but it's totally the wrong person :(
    He also gave me another name...
    (provincie Antwerpen, in de buurt van Turnhout :))
    looking4CLAIRE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 06:18 AM
    DUDE. I totally feel you. I have no answer, I'm sorry, only because I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION. I saw her in Seattle in August 09. I Can't stand going to bed at night knowing that she's out there somewhere, possibly thinking about me.
    vin_c_boy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 10:01 AM

I suppose you just have to give up. I have been looking for Angeline Mozetta Ross for 32 years without success. She is married but I do not know her married name.
    camp4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 04:18 AM
    I feel with you, because I'm in the same situation. I've met an awesome guy on a California campground on 7/25/09. We camped one night side by side and wanted to meet again the next day at Yosemite, but missed each other. I asked the campground people, to forward a letter for me, because they might have the address, but they don't want to do that, for privacy reasons. Now I'm thousends of miles away in Germany and it drives me crazy, that there is nothing I can do - except to give up:'( Sorry, I can't help you, but maybe it comforts you a bit, that there are more people out here, with the same problem.
    DBag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 09:31 PM

Back in February of 07, I met a girl via the internet through a girl that I actually met once in real life. Over the course of the next few weeks, me and her began to develop a friendship of sorts. Shortly there after, she reveals to me that she has been diagnosed with lung cancer. As time passes, we begin to get extremely close and whatnot. It even gets to the point where she's making calls to my house just to make casual conversation with my family. Every night I prayed for her well being and feared that she might not be there the next day. That same year, my grandfather gets cancer and before I knew it, cancer was all around. I was losing my effin mind, literally, it was killing me. Now this girl, like a lot of other girls, had a myspace profile. And on her myspace profile, was some of her close "real life friends". Naturally, I began to check the profiles of all her real friends. Ironically, I noticed that this girlfriend of mine, along with all of her friends, shared a lot of the same slang terms and bad grammar. It was weird, but I didn't think too much of it. So time passes, and me and the girl, that introduced me to the sick girl, sat down and started chatting over the internet. I explained to her that Jenna's Myspace (my sick friend), was similar in a lot of ways to the Myspace's of all her friends. We kind of thought it was funny, but than we started piecing some clues together. Soon after that, my friend confronted Jenna about this, and than they proceeded to have a little fight. Shortly there after, all of those Myspace's disappeared, along with Jenna. It's been almost a year, fast forward, literally, to this very day. I get in the shower and start randomly thinking about Jenna, like I usually do. So I decide that I'm going to make a Youtube blog video about this experience I had. I decide that with my blog video, I'm going to incorporate some pictures of Jenna. So I contact my friend about it... And she explains to me that Jenna was NEVER who she said she was.. And that in fact, Jenna is actually some middle aged woman named ****** that has two children and lives in Trinidad. As it turns out, this whole thing was one big scam for some chick that was seriously desperate for attention. To make matters even worse, my friend knew about this for a YEAR and didn't tell me until now!! She thought I wasn't ready for the truth or whatever. What a crock of . Anyway, the reason I'm here is because I have some pictures of this so called "Jenna". But obviously it's not her... However, after all this bull I went through, I'm determined to find out who this girl is! Mainly because I find it tremendously disturbing that some random girl was unknowingly a part of this the whole time! Anyway, I'm creating a Youtube blog video in regards to this crazy . So if you all want to hear the story, in greater detail.. Than please, subscribe to my account. YouTube - dallasbagley's Channel
    still17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Same situation... living in the same country now. Weird?
    I went to Austria a few years ago, 2 or 3, and I met this guy who was there with his family. He lives 20 minutes outside of Antwerp and his name is William or Wilhelm... and I only have a picture and his name and how many brothers and sisters he has and his age... I was there with my cousin, and she wanted to go so I couldn't get any information. I really feel like I should talk more with this guy and it's been on my mind for the past few years!
    Well, chance so happens that I live in Belgium now for the year, with a study abroad program. And I'm hoping to find this guy while I'm here... that would be the most amazing experience in my life...
    If anyone could help me at all, this would be great.
    still17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 04:06 PM

(maybe if you live near there you can help me. :/)
    jimmygee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 04:29 PM
    If you want to find someone you have only met briefly or only have a limited amount of information about, try <a href="http://www.imetyouonce.com">I Met You Once</a> which is a website devoted to these kinds of circumstances.
    kashunda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 01:15 AM

Locate larry Washington in atlanta Georgia
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kashunda View Post
    locate larry washington in atlanta georgia

There are a number of listings with this name in Atlanta. They all have listed telephone numbers. Have you tried calling any of them?

What is your purpose for locating him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a person only with his picture? [ 15 Answers ]

How can I find a person? I only have his picture Thank you very much

Which is the best picture size for the best picture [ 2 Answers ]

I have several copies of the same pictures on my computer so I plan on deleting all but one of each picture. I read somewhere that each time you copy a ppicture it loses some of it clarity, sharpness etc. and just isn't as good as the original one you put on your computer. I don't know if that's...

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search