Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ctow150's Avatar
    ctow150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 8, 2014, 03:08 PM
    My folks
    Hi. I'm Chris. I'm looking for my mother who I haven't seen since I was 5 and my father who I haven't seen since I was 3. My father was discharged from USMC back in '99. The only info I have on my mother is on my birth certificate. I know very little about them. Can somebody help to point me in the right direction to find them please? I'm 30 now, but that doesn't mean I have to go through life not knowing the people who made me does it? If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it
    CravenMorhead's Avatar
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

    Oct 8, 2014, 03:19 PM
    This will require more information. Who did you grow up with? Foster homes with the state? Family? Friends? What happened to your mother and father? Did they die? Run off? Enter the Witness protection plan? If there is a name there is a way to track back.

    First off get information with your mother. Track your birth back and get her full information. I would then approach a private investigator and get them involved. They should be able to find something.

    Have you made peace with the possibility that they don't want to be found or don't want to be known by you? That is a possibility if they're alive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi folks please help [ 4 Answers ]

After a two year separation though still friends my wife and her boyfriend fell out or ended it though not sure if it was him or her. I have my own house which I rent and she has hers but in December she said she still had feelings for me and should we try again. Even though I was with a lovely...

View more questions Search