Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Middleschool tips
    I need tips what to wear to the dance. What to say to the guys. What kind of work do we do. Lockers,books,boys,hair,cloths.I need help!! :confused: desperate,*pimpete* :eek: HELP!
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
    OK why can't you help me your driving all I want is simple advice on what to do I'm scared!!
    chikiya1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2007, 05:49 PM
    I am scared what to do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Kids, middle school is no different than elementary school, just the kids are a little bit taller than last year. Just be yourself and remember that all the other kids are in the same boat you are.
    chikiya1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 20, 2007, 05:29 AM
    What to expect out of the boys picking on developed girls if u know what I mean
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 06:26 AM
    They don't really, because the boys are developing in their own ways too. The ones who do are not worth your time. Just walk away and ignore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for getting over an ex [ 24 Answers ]

So what would you say are some good tips for getting over an ex? Also, is there ever any chance for your ex wanting you back? If you stay as your ex's friend while he has a girlfriend is there a chance that you would become the rebound if your ex and his girlfriend broke up? Just wondering....

Middleschool lockers [ 5 Answers ]

What if I forget where my locker is and end up late or have to share a book! And get detintion or forget my code!:confused: :( :eek:

I need middleschool advise [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I need advise for middle school, if you know any, tell me, I am so excited/nervous of mean bullies and the new kids, help GIVE ME ADVISE

I need a few tips [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the problem: A bicycler and a car driver started driving towards each other from towns A and B. After they had drove for an hour the car driver sped up by 20 km/h. If the car wouldn't have changed its speed, the bicycler and car driver would've met one hour later. The distance between two...

How much do tips [ 4 Answers ]

What is the right amount to tip a hair stylist? :o

View more questions Search