Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 11:51 AM
    I faild
    I FAILD my big t.a.s.k test task stands for Texas assminet skills knowlige. My parents want me to pass the test if I don't they whill kick my @$$ but they don't now yet because I am not telling them however I am getting the ruslets in the mail so I check it everyday to see if it has came I want to throw them away in the sewers so they never find out but I feel that is wrong so I don't know what to do!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 12, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Is this a test that is possible to retake? If you really did fail this test, what are your consequences? Your parents are going to find out, sooner or later. It is always better to be up front and talk about this and explore your possible solutions. If your parents find out later and they find out you hid the results from them - oh yeah, they will be really upset, not so much that you failed but more so because you omitted the truth.

But then, I do not know your parents. I am only going on how I would react if this were my son. Good luck to you.
    Wit and Itch Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Don't lie to your parents. You have to learn to face your problems. Running from your problems will only make them bigger and scarier.
    You are in middle school and cannot possibly be 18. Your parents can't kick you out until you are 18 year old. It seams to me you have enough time to prove to them that you are a good kid and that they can be proud of you.
    So sit down and study.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search