Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destiny-hope Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Friendship dilemmas
    Ive just moved school,where the education is great,but the problem is everyone at my school are bullies,I find it very difficult to make friends,and the teachers don't do anything about it!!
    Ive told my parents but they just want me to have a good education,so I can't move school,what should I do?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    shannonoleyar Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2007, 10:05 PM
    School is crazy. It should be about education, but you know it's way more than that. Look around you... is there anyone else w/out a friend? I moved to a new school as a sophomore and it sucked. Look for someone who smiles when you make eye contact or that has a locker beside you and strike up a conversation. Who do you sit w/ at lunch? Try to become an office helper or join a club like FCCLA or Junior Optimist or go to the YMCA. Be friendly to everyone else and not shy and nervous... you may be coming off to them as stuck-up and that's why they may be bullying you. Compliment the girl next to you in class about her shirt or bookcover or whatever to start a conversation. Good luck and hang in there!
    destiny-hope Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 01:40 PM
    New school
    There are two classes 7d &7g.Im in 7g.7g is fullof bullies but hasnice teachers,7d has nice people but evil techers,I don't know how I can get nice teachers & nice people,its not like I can train nearly everyone in my class to be nice:confused: :eek:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Most people are jerks, or morons. Life is learning how to deal with these people and meeting the decent people that will become your friends.

Someone should put that in a book, I'm so great, oh there are also a lot of egocentric people in the world too
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 05:58 PM
    If anyone is trying to bully you,just turn around,and walk the opposite direction. No one has the right to bully you! Talk to a parent,teacher,or school counsler for help. Just try your best to ignore those bullies,and you'll do just fine! Good luck at your new school!
    dcr110 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Join a sports team or club.. you should be able to meet new people there. Anyway kids in high school are complete idiots, I should know I am prob. One of them... GOOD LUCK!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Just so you are aware, I hope that people replying to the original question noticed the date of the original post.
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Just try to make one good friend expecily with the mane bully that will help a lot but if you have the voilent kind of bully then if she or he tries to to hurt you run to the princable and remember that bullys usauly try to hurt people because they where hurt people 'cause they were hurt in the past so if some one's gutsey euough to make fun of her stick up for her she'll think it was nice and cool of you to that and so will every body else! ************************************************** *** LOVE,LAUGH,LIVE,PEACE
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 08:19 PM
    I say that you bully all tha people that are bullying you! Don't be afraid to speak up and just beat them up! I know its easier said than done but you got to show them you isn't a push over or people are going to walk all over u.. Just get your big brother or sister on them and they'll leave you alone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coping with bullies [ 5 Answers ]

At school some (well lots) people are mean to me. I have a few friends but a majority of people just tease me or talk behind my back. There is one girl, she joined school just this year, at first I thought she was nice, but then she had her little group of friends and a few peple who I considered...

Typing classes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find a basic typing class to download free. Can anyone help.. tks:o

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

Music ed online classes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Is there any legit place to take online music education classes? I found a place called Pima Com. College in Tucson, AZ, but they only offer Theory I. I don't want music appreciation courses. I need a few hours for to re-certify. Thanks

View more questions Search