Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsirmans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Protocol for the National Anthem
    Is it proper for the National Anthem to be shortened, or stopped abruptly, as an introduction to the Pledge of Allegiance?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 07:37 AM
    I would say it would be quite rude to shorten or interrupt any national anthem
    runingwitknifes Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 11:18 AM
    I would say that is just wrong. The person/people should have waited for the anthem to be over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Help me---ora12560 tns protocol error [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one am facing some problem regarding oracle 9i I have installed it on my PC with os xp and whenever I log in with 'scott" and "tiger" I get the error ora-12560 tns protocol error can some one please help me regarding this. Also I have tried editing tnsname.ora but I could hardly...

National ID [ 32 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the National ID and "the mark of the beast"? What are your thoughts? WorldNetDaily: Is coming national ID 'mark of the beast'?

TCP UDP protocol [ 3 Answers ]

What is the different between the two above protocol and when and in what (standard) we base to assign the port

View more questions Search