Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdprettygirlswagg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 02:48 AM
    New Backpack? Or not?
    Hi hi!
    Ok I'm going in to eighth grade next week on September 1st and I am like excited and stuff and brought my school supplies. And as I finish putting them into an old messenger bag my mom had that she never used. I see that just my notebooks binder (as in 1) pencil case and 6 folders are taking all the room. Like my bag can just barely close. So, it's kind of tough this year on my parents and I don't want to be a burden but should I ask for a new backpack. All the really good one's are like $30 or more. And I said I wouldn't change it for like 3 years and I have my heart set on a Jansport White and Black Bleeding Heart backpack and I really want it. Please help me out? Thanks! 
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 26, 2010, 04:01 AM

Instead of outright asking for it, why not ask if they or any of their friends have odd ball jobs you can do so you can earn the money to purchase it yourself.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:25 AM
    I like the messenger bags, I use one too. Remember that all your stuff will not always be in your bag, your locker and/or desk will house much of it.

I like the fact that you think of the cost of things for your parents, that's shows some good empathy. I agree with FoxCash, you could earn the money for the backpack if you want to go that route.
    bdprettygirlswagg Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 01:28 PM
    @ NeedKarma like in my school we don't even have lockers we only bags and desks what do you think if I was to use like a luggage bad like the small kind that has wheels
    @ FoxCash OK I'll try that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backpack Everest Base Camp. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is mandatory to hire a guide to hike to Everest Base Camp?

Homelite Backpack Plower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I was blowing leaves for about an hour & stpped to move something & my blower won't restart. Fuel is fresh, plug looks fine, air filter & spark arrestor are clean...

Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower; engine speed [ 5 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Husqvarna BT-130 backpack blower and it runs at about half speed and does good to move a blade of grass. I have read the owners manual trying to find carb adjustment instructions. All it says is after about 10 hours of run time, take it to a qualified Husqvarna technician...

Shirt Fuzz due to Backpack [ 4 Answers ]

All my longer shirts are getting that fuzz/lint/ruined near the butt area, I'm guessing because of my backpack. How do I fix this issue, because moving my backpack up does not make a difference? :confused:

View more questions Search