Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dskaren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Searching for Friend
    I have tried unsuccessfully to locate an old friend from school. She graduated in 1976 from Stillwater Central High in Stillwater,NY. Her name was Karen Marston. She had several brothers, i.e. Kenny, Alan and I can't remember the other names. Her parents moved to Maine in 1976 but I do not know their names. I have two old addresses for her Duell Road in Stillwater, NY 12170 and the previous was 656th Radar Squadron in Saratoga Springs,NY 12866.

I've tried white pages, people search and various other online methods but the results were not definite so I did not pay the fees to try to find her. I know she was going to get married in 1976 to someone named Greg.

I would love to find her but need help in how to go about it.

Please help me find my friend.

Margaret
    E21 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Try looking for her on Pipl - People Search. This website searches the "deep web", so more results will come up.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Nov 1, 2008, 02:12 PM

Does this information sound more familiar?

Karen Marston
    Saratoga Springs High School, Saratoga Springs, NY, 1972-1976

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for an old friend [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for kimberly carter who was born in 1958, lived in bradenton, fl when she was 12, parents names are sharon and john, brother john and sister kelly.

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Searching for my old best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

So I was best friends with her for almost 20 years and on my 20th birthday she called, said happy birthday, told me she was moving to Michigan with her boyfriend, gave me her new cell number (which turned out to be the wrong number) and that was the last time I heard from her. So I'm hoping you...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

View more questions Search