Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Rabbit0424's Avatar
    Rabbit0424 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 29, 2013, 11:37 AM
    Traveling to Mexico and I am on Formal Probation.

    I am traveling to Mexico and I am on Formal Probation. I am getting permission from my probation office to leave. My probation officer told me to ask the Mexican consulate what I need leave Mexico and enter back to the USA -- I have tried to call them and no direction. What do I need to do so I have what I need??

    Thank you for your help

Check out some similar questions!

How do I transfer my formal probation from California to Colorado [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 years of formal probation that I have not yet started.

Traveling to mexico from use [ 2 Answers ]

If have a pending case open and am on probation cause of a felony am I able to get a passport?

Formal probation questions [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is getting sentenced to formal probation for a dui with injury. But before he even went to court for this insident he got a ticket for resist obstruct and battery to peaceofficer. He will be sentence in dec for the dui and hell be on formal probation but has court in jan for the ticket...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.