Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitewolvesspiritpup48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 09:47 PM
    How we can help our US Solders

I would like to know if there is a way to help the US solders to get better or more care providers to help those with post traumatic stress disorders with the Marlboro miles and UPC's to help those that are crying out for help before they hurt themselves or there families. I have saved a lot of them and I thought about how the solders are struggling with life at home and crying out for help and need medical attentions right away before something happens to them or their families. So I would like to know if there may be away to provide for our soldiers emotional health .
    Dawn
    nancy rocks Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 10:39 PM
    The returning soldiers can get professional help at their base uint hospital or local VA. If they are leary of using their lmilitary services on post, t hey can get help from private practice therapists using their Tricare benefits. They could get a list of local providers who work with PTSD from Tricare services provider lists If they are Guard soldiers or in the Reserve most likely they have individual insurance coverage through their employers. The private insurance plans will know of providers in their catchmen area that work with PTSD. They can also go on internet to look up therapists in their area that work with this issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpful Books [ 6 Answers ]

I thought I had seen this posted before but couldn't find it in a search. Anyone know where to possibly download free copies of "the system" by the love doc or "double your dating" by david deangelo? I looked on relationships.blog-city.com but couldn't find them there. Thanks

Is there A helpful person out there [ 5 Answers ]

I am 30 years old with an 12 yr old little boy. The "sperm donor" wants nothing to do with him or admit that he is even his. Well that is not my problem. I am married and been with the same man for almost 12 yrs in march. And I am not sure how I can get where I need to be with him adopting him....

Is henna helpful? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Prettylady, Thanku very much for yr advice. I'm going to color my hair black... I just want to know whether I can use,henna permanent dye? And I also want to know will it stay black till my hair grows out?? Thanks Sumana

Helpful Mother [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am writing for some advice perhaps. My wife and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have a great marriage but there's one problem to speak of. My mother... Now, I know my mom loves us and loves me and I am not disrespecting my mother or anything because she...

View more questions Search