Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniferkathlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 10:40 PM
    Is my dead family member trying to tell me something?
    My aunt jamie died just a year ago, and ever seince I've been going through very weird stuff. I asked the noise "who it was?" it said "I'm hear jennifer your aunt jamie." ever seince I haven't been so scared. But sometimes when she touches me on the ankle at night I still get a little freaked out. I told my mother about it she believes me she told me I'm lucky. She nore any other of my family members hear her but me. That's what I can't understand why just me?! :eek::(
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 02:52 AM

I believe... you are CRAZY. Why would she touch you on the ankle and not on the cheek or shoulder??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Being Followed By My Dead Family? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. i am only 12 so i dont know much about this. but i feel like im being haunted. My grandpa, great grandpa, aunt and cat have all passed away. Even though i didnt even know my great grandpa or my aunt i still feel like their presence is here. like sometimes it is so hot in my house and i get a...

How long does it normally take for a family member to adopt another family member [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am in the process of adopting my nephew. I have had him since he was born and started the adoption in 05 I did home study, background check, etc in first year. Two years later I got transfer of custody. It is now going on the third year and the adoption is still not final. How long...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Family of dead friend [ 3 Answers ]

MY husbands best friend died in dec 2006 and left us some money . How ever we can't get his death record because we don't know where he was born or the names of his parents can someone help us. . :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search