Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sara42 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 07:32 AM
    I want to get back in contact with me ex.after he disappeared
    Hey..
    This is kind of complicated.. I met a guy in the summer who went crazy for me we were seeing each other for 2 months when he got into depression and told me he didn't want to be with me and he disappeared... 2 months later I get a text from him seeing how I am so we meet up and he's still mad for me he apologizes and we start seeing each other again and from what I thought going out because he always spoke about "our relationship" he was mad for me hed always write me letters and tell me how grateful he is to have me and always asks me whether I liked him and whether Im going to leave him, we were perfect for each other but there was always this insecurity he had about how Im in university and he's just a security guard and how he thinks I will leave him someday even though he knew very well how much he meant to me! So 3 months later he tells me his ex of 5 years is contacting him and that he's angry and hates her before I knew it he disappeared and I had to hear it from his freund telling my freund that he was back with his ex! I was devastated and every time I get over him he creeps back into my mind.. I miss him so much!
    The other day I saw him at night walking he was in a restaurant with his girl and friends he caught a glimpse of me then I drove past the place and all I see is him standing outside looking around! I only know where he works and Im thinking about going to see him jesuit to check on him be friends maybe?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2009, 07:38 AM

Your entire post is just a bit too creepy. You are kind of acting like a stalker, no offense. You want to go buy his work to "be friends??" Are you serious? NO!! You are still head over heals for this guy, and being friends with him isn't going to help you at all. How about deleting him from your life, and trying to get over this? Sounds good to me... he is a flake anyway, and any type of relationship you have with him (friendship or otherwise) will probably be unstable at best...

And, for your own sake, quit driving by places he is at... that just comes off as very stalkerish and projects a poor image of yourself.

Mar 10, 2009, 07:42 AM

Creepy? OK anyway thanks for the advise
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Mar 10, 2009, 08:03 AM

Sara that is a little bit much. It's well and good for you to still have feelings for this man. It's understandable. However, it is what you do with those feelings and what you act on that counts. It's important for you to not loose sight of the fact that he has your number. If he wanted to be in touch with you he can easily do that. You should refrain from going to his job. That very well may give the impression that you are watching or "stalking" him.
    p.s. if he is back with his ex that is probably where he has been disappearing to when he does disappear.
    It sounds like you have your studies to concentrate on... Push forward and find someone that is a little more stable.
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2009, 08:10 AM

Why try to be friends when you obviously want more. As for the relationship on a whole it didn't sound to good. He is with his ex now so its time to move on. Concentrate on yourself and your studies.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 08:14 AM

Your allowing him to float in, and out, of your life, probably when the ex makes it hard, then he looks for you and fills you with LALA talk, until he's ex cools off.

Stop this cycle, of drama, and confusion, by disappearing from his life, and not allowing him to use you as a safe haven from his problems.

This cheater is lying to you, using you, so forget being friends. With friends like him, you don't need enemies.

Forget everything I said, if its okay with you to be a part time booty call, and emotional crutch to lean on.

Mar 10, 2009, 08:18 AM

No yeah your right! Thanks a lot you guys are helping me see thing properly its loneliness kicking in right? Such a shame how awful some people are!
    MiSSsy111222 Posts: 267, Reputation: 29

Mar 10, 2009, 08:19 AM

Yep. Some pretty crappy people out there. Just go and find a better man who will treat you right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone ever get their Ex back after No Contact? [ 47 Answers ]

I have read a lot of posts where people recommend going No Contact after a break up. Most of the time I read this when the girl said to the guy "I need a break to figure out how I feel and if we should be together." Usually the girl says at first she doesn't want to date other people but usually...

How to get back in contact with an ex after a year? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me a little over a year ago. Since then, I've had several bfs, but there's still something tying me to the first one. When he broke up with me, I totally screwed up. I made every mistake possible, trying to win him back, and then I finally realized I had to try to move on...

Will my ex b/f come back to me or contact me again? [ 6 Answers ]

My b/f recently left me after 9 months to go back to someone he dated 4 years ago. We had plans for the future but as soon as he found out she was single again he left me to try and get back with her. They are now back together and I am devastated Please can someone tell me, is it going to last...

Broken up, now in No Contact, and would like to get back with him. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, First of all who ever reads this Im really appreciative of your time and help, because I'm writing a long history for my question... I'm really miserable and hurting right now. I dated a guy for the last 3 years. He is 6 months younger then me. I am 23 and he is 22. Before we dated, he...

View more questions Search