Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mostafa_82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2003, 02:24 PM
    I feel heavy stress
    Hi
    I feel that I have to think in many things like meaning of life and what is right religion and if I did not think in that things I felt guilty and also fear from god that I may be not on right religion.
    The problem is that I can't concentrate in my life, especially when I am having an exam in my college at that moment I got panic because I don't know what to do, study or thinking in my thoughts
    My problem is psychological so I don't know whether you can help me or not
    Thank you for this helping service
    isac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2003, 04:54 AM
    Re: I feel heavy stress
    http://my.webmd.com/webmd_today/home/default.htm

Hi mostafa;
    Use the link above to link to the site. When you are there:
    1- in order to post a message you have to have a membership

2- when you are done with that go to medical info

3- go to midical liabrary

4-then you can choose a doctor and post your message.

Hopefully that help you.

4-
    kaylyrosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2004, 05:27 PM
    Re: I feel heavy stress
    Hi there... the fact that you are seeking a higher power is great and you should just concentrate on that... that there is a higher being, and living life knowing you want to be the best that you can be is going to bring you sooo far spiritualy... Be that person that your higher being wants you to become... Follow all of your intuitions and just know that you are doing what is right... Thats what I had to do to overcome all that was dealt wrong with me... I hope I have helped... its a hard life that we lead but we can do it...
    support_sage Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2004, 01:40 AM
    A permanent solution
    All aberration stems from a single source... the reactive mind. It is removable. So you don't have to suffer with any problems.
    The reason psychiatry has failed to solve them is simple.. any computer tech could tell you the answer. You cannot fix the computer hardware and resolve a software problem and that is what psychiatry has been trying to do. Electro shock, drugs and psychosurgery do not work. They damage the hardware which is running correctly. The software (mind in this case is non physical) it has to be done in a particular way.
    Dianetics can fix mental illness really fast, hours instead of months or years, no drugs or hypnosis. And the kicker is that every hour of Dianetic auditing gives you a point of IQ, so it can make quite a difference. In the case of stress there are several reasons for it. All linked back to incidents earlier in life.
    Emotion and the amount of reactive mind are linked, negative or mis emotion are part of being on the lower end of the scale, (having a lot of reactive mind) higher emotions are less reactive (see the emotional tone scale.
    Also physical diseases become more pronounced with more reactive mind.
    As I said it can be removed. You can do some of it yourself or have a professional auditor do it . Once it is gone it is gone permanently.
    There are millions who have done this before you. But remember this if you have taken or are on psych drugs you will not be able to audit. You must be weaned off them carefully first.
    For more info on that write me again.
    visit www.dianetics.org to find out more info or to find an auditor in your area.
    See also www.mindfreedom.org or www.cchr.org
    yasiyazz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2005, 02:27 PM
    Hey . I had a lot of stress in my life and you know what helped me . JESUS. He totally opened up my heart.and you know we all make mistakes and he forgives us and all we have to do is confess. JOHN 3:16

http://www.fishthe.net/John316/

THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD.

God is totally there for you. Jesus died for you and you know what? Christianiy is not a religion like people say . Don't look at those rappers and think that that's what it's about . People wear crosses b.c they believe jesus . But they never follow his word. He makes me feel so loved . Like I had so my stress in my life my parents divorced.I had bad friends and once I got to know jesus he totally changed my life .

http://heargoodnews.com/gospel/

Reply bad.

Smile jesus loves you. :)
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2005, 03:06 PM
    Stress
    You have to learn to not react and to get rid of your fear. That is what causes stress. When you finally learn that there is absolutely nothing to ever fear then you will slay stress. You create your own reality, down to the tiniest detail. There are no such things as victims or accidents. We plan when we are born and when we die. We create all our own sickness. We create all our difficulties. When you can finally take responsibility for your own life and all that is in it then you will have no one else to blame and will realize that stress is a big waste of time and leads to dis-ease. When you start to embrace your life and what happens, knowing that at all times you are in total charge, then you will start to feel wonder and awe and realize your power.
    Stand and be true,
    keenu
    Mass Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keenu
    You have to learn to not react and to get rid of your fear. That is what causes stress. When you finally learn that there is absolutely nothing to ever fear then you will slay stress. You create your own reality, down to the tiniest detail. There are no such things as victims or accidents. We plan when we are born and when we die. We create all our own sickness. We create all our difficulties. When you can finally take responsibility for your own life and all that is in it then you will have no one else to blame and will realize that stress is a big waste of time and leads to dis-ease. When you start to embrace your life and what happens, knowing that at all times you are in total charge, then you will start to feel wonder and awe and realize your power.
    Stand and be true,
    keenu
    So nicely put keenu. Where did you learn all that ?
    I would REALLY WANT to think the same way as you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too much stress [ 4 Answers ]

I really don't know I feel like crap today and I don't know why I mean I had an OK day in school I had to go see this consulier today witch I hate because you I hate telling my life story to some strangers but what ever then there is this stupid kid that I had a past with telling me lies and stuff...

Stress? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if these are stress related symptoms. Everything started 3 weeks ago. I suffered from a 100 degree fever and horrible body aches for only 1 day. Then a severe migraine that lasted a week. (By the way I have never ever had a migraine before that.) Followed by upset stomach...

Stress [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you think it is important for people to deal with stress? Need lots of opinions doing a survey thing

Stress: [ 8 Answers ]

Tell me a few Christian ways to reduce stress! HANK :)

View more questions Search