Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    villain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 05:15 PM
    She left me because he ex said I molested her child
    She knows that I didn't do it. So does family and friends as well as mine. He doesn't like me and has been trying to break us up since we first got together about eight months ago.
    I moved in with her and her family after a few months. While she was working I would watch her two daughters(ages 1+3). About two months ago her ex said that the three year old said I "hurt her down there".
    To wrap this up, We have recordings proving that they planted this in the child's head. The problem is that D.H.S. was involved and they took his word on things(this is before the recordings), so now I'm just waiting to get locked up and fight this in court.
    I moved out when this all started so as not to make problems for her to have her kids on the weekend. However (convienent timing) he made these accusations a few days before a custody hearing. She didn't have a lawyer and ended up signing full custody because of D.H.S.
    Anyway, My family is crazy so we have no privacy here and I can't go there. So we have no alone time really. Her ex is hardly ever letting her see the kids and we she does it has to be there and his new girlfriend stats with her.
    We were perfect for each other and even delt with all this for around two months. But she called me tonight and broke off our engagement saying she want's to take a break until this is over.
    I'm a little lost and could use any feedback to help me get things straight in my head. I mean, I know I'm getting locked up for something I didn't do. I was able to deal with that with her by my side but to lose her now to, it's just too much.
    vivia12 Posts: 143, Reputation: 15

Dec 11, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Have you got yourself a good lawyer,
    I hope you do because his can seriously ruin your life
    You can't livem(work) anywhere near kids if you are found guilty.
    What about the recorded evidence,I hope you have something to bring to your lawyers
    Even get character references
    Do you have nieces or nephews you are close with? Maybe you can pove that everything that is against you is a lie
    I really hope you are following up on this
    And don't worry about your ex,your life is at stake,screw that!

Good luck!

Dec 11, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Yeah, I have a expensive lawyer. I also have friends and family with young children who will vouch for me. As far as the recordings they show how the child the child was told to say what she said.
    I know this has the potential to screw up my life but I am pretty sure I can prove my innocence. My fiancé called me like five hours later and we talked things over. If I can get my family to leave us be we can make this work. If not then I think it's over.
    I know my freedom and life as I know it is at stake but her life is also being screwed by her ex. I cannot blame her for not being able to deal with all of this at once. My life has always been crap so I'm used to it.
    I just want her to be happy and I wanted to be the one to make her happy. And I was until all this started, even now, but there is too much else going on.
    I just wish my family(actually just my grandma) would leave us alone so we could have a sembilance of normal relationship, then things would be manageble.
    I know peoplw always say that "this is the one", but she really is. We are perfect together. She is the mirror of image of me emotionally.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:42 PM

At this time you shouldn't even worry about your engagement to your ex and know you two might never wind back together.

Your freedom is at stake and people in jail won't give you a happy welcome because once the CO start spending around what your in for your going have a lot of trouble your way. Right now your guilty into proven innocent and besides what is happening to you your ex lost a lot to. Losing her kids is bigger than you and I don't understand how she lost custody of her kids maybe she didn't have a good lawyer.

Right now you can't focus on getting or winning her back because most likely she is out of your life for good so accept that and focus on your case and I hope you really didn't commit the crime that your being accuse of and I don't understand why the ex could stoop so low and if you didn't do it and is proven to be inconent I hope the ex is taken to jail for all the false statements he told.

Good luck and even if you didn't do it be scare. Leave your ex alone.

Dec 11, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Liz,I know I shouldn't worry about her more than my freedom and safety in jail for something I didn't do, but, I am sure I can prove this and I don't want to lose her in the midst of it all.
    Life is so messed up sometimes. Neither on of us deserves to go through all of this.
    As far as her ex. He always tried to control her life and now that they are not together he is using the kids to get at her. He knows how much it is hurting her not to see them. He is lower than the lowest. I cannot image how a father could make their child think something happened to them just to get what they want, it's crazy
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 10:13 PM

Yeah, people do crazy things and don't care about the outcome of their actions. They only care about hurting the other person and won't have no problems putting their kids in the middle.

Besides you your ex is going through a lot emotionally. She might never get back with you and might need counselling to help her deal with things.

So at this point you need to focus on one thing and depending on the outcome of this case, she might or might not ever get back with you.
    vivia12 Posts: 143, Reputation: 15

Dec 12, 2008, 01:49 PM
    I will have to agree with liz here.your focus has to be on you,this is a very serious accusation you are up against
    Plus your ex was a part of the reason that you arein this legal mess,she couldve put a stop to this. Whatr you going to do,look over your shoulder and see what her ex will cook up next to ruin your life?
    I'm glad your family is bugging you about this because people can see what you are refusing to see. I hope that five hour conversation she can explain herself why did she collaborate w/her ex and now you have to fight for your name.
    Is it just me or do I see a trend of guys who seem devoted to women who do them wrong? Women do the same to don't get me wrong but your devotion to be with your ex may be what's in your heart, but it may not be the best thing,not w/your life on the line. Plus many Jury's may side with children whether you are innocent or not.
    Jusy my opinion,and trying to help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 01:53 PM

You need to stay away from the whole family until this is resolved, and yeah as hard as it must be, just do it! Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was molested as a child, would it still be right to tell my parents? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sarah, When I was a little girl, about 4 my mother moved in with her boyfriend "Brian". Things were all right at first but as time passed on he began to abuse me physically and mentally when my mother was at work. He would mostly beat on my older brother who stood up for himself....

Boyfriend was molested as a child. [ 21 Answers ]

A few months after my ex and I started dating he confided in me and told me that he had been molested as a boy. He was about 12 or 13 years old and his father was absent in his life. He lived with his grandmother and had a big brother from church. He used to spend the night with his big brother and...

Child left behind. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a 1 1/2 yr old son and he was going back to PA with his mom which is today and 2 hrs before they the child's mother left she 2 my in laws house and here is the baby I can't take him with so go take him to his dad. Would that be consider "Child Abandonment"? She left behind the...

Child left home alone [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I live in scotland and am unsure what to do about this my neighbour has a son who is 16 years old and is allowed to go out drinking my husband drives taxis and has often seen him coming out of pubs drunk he then proceeds home where his mother gets out of her bed at 5am to let him in the house....

Wife left took every thing left child what to do [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my wife have been married 2 years and she took off left the kid and the kid is upset that her mom left her again she did it ounce and lost bouth children before we were married so I got the daughter back for her and now she abandened the child again the child is 16 turning 17 in 10...

View more questions Search