Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TNTFIRE Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Trusting someone
    Hi

I am currently dating someone who I care for dearly and would do anything for in a drop of dime. But I am having a hard time dealing with trusting him, he is good to me. He always home and works real hard to provide for me, but he has an issue with the Internet, came across an issue when he has claim to be single to other on the intranet an states he just want to have fun. Help me understand

Thank you
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 08:19 AM
    He is on a dating website saying he lives in another state and that he is single? I wouldn't trust him either. Is he telling you to trust him over this? I would listen to your gut about it.

Aug 7, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    He is on a dating website saying he lives in another state and that he is single? I wouldn't trust him either. Is he telling you to trust him over this? I would listen to your gut about it.
    Yes he has stated that he lives in another city, and he just want to have some fun but he is not look for anyone at this time. I just want to make sure I was not over reacting. He is good me, but maybe a snake in the grass
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 08:46 AM
    It would make me suspicious. I wouldn't want the man in my life to be carrying on an emotional affair with someone. I do not think you are overreacting. I would talk to him and ask him why he feels that this is fun.

Because two things could be going on 1) he's looking for someone else away from you both live or 2) he is a mean person who wants to lead on some girl who is honestly looking for a relationship because he thinks its funny... either way not good.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I say go with your gut. If you can't trust him then it isn't worth staying to see if he will hurt you. If I were you, I wouldn't take the chance! There are many guys out there, just when you stop looking one comes around the corner. I really wish you luck...

Aug 7, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    It would make me suspicious. I wouldn't want the man in my life to be carrying on an emotional affair with someone. I do not think you are overreacting. I would talk to him and ask him why he feels that this is fun.

Because two things could be going on 1) he's looking for someone else away from you both live or 2) he is a mean person who wants to lead on some girl who is honestly looking for a relationship because he thinks its funny...........either way not good.

Thank you for your input.

Aug 7, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    I say go with your gut. If you can't trust him then it isn't worth staying to see if he will hurt you. If I were you, I wouldn't take the chance! There are many guys out there, just when you stop looking one comes around the corner. I really wish you luck.......

Thank you so much for your help--
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Anytime, you know what els? You are somebody!! Respect yourself, take charge. It take courage to stand up for yourself, it really does!

Aug 7, 2007, 09:20 AM
    anytime, you know what els? You are somebody!!! Respect yourself, take charge. It take courage to stand up for yourself, it really does!
    You are totally right, but what bother me the most, is that I am that person who gives and gives and gives. And at first it was OK,but now its kind of like a demand for him. I have spoke to him a some way what he feeling and to my face he say he happy and thing couldn't be any better, I was really floored when I found out he was on the intranet stating he single and wanting to have fun, lying about where he lives and so on. It has stuck with me for awhile. If I could swipe that part of our relationship clean it would be perfect..

But yes nothing perfect. But I can't swallow the fact HE may be a DOG
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 09:27 AM
    That is hard to swollow! You make your decisions, we will help either way! Talk to him and tell him your honest feelings, see how he reacts and no lies. You will know sweet!

Aug 7, 2007, 09:36 AM
    That is hard to swollow! You make your decisions, we will help either way! Talk to him and tell him your honest feelings, see how he reacts and no lies. You will know sweet!

Thank you, I will keep you all posted
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Thanks, I wish you lot's of courage and luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neel Help Trusting my girlfriend [ 19 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with, I have been having this problem for long time I don't seems to be trust me girlfriend. I have been with her for 3yrs or so.. I'm her frist boyfriend ever.. n stuff. But I'm so afraid of she cheatin on me or so.. I so don't trust her what so ever.. I get so suspicous...

My girlfriend has trouble trusting me. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating this girl for almost half a year now. Everything is going great. The only thing is that she has a trust issue. Many of her girlfriends or other wmen that she knows were either cheated by their boyfriends or were divorced by their husand(it's the husband fault)after many years...

Trusting hubby with his ex-wife [ 15 Answers ]

My husband has a son that lives with his girlfriend on the east coast. That son is graduating next month from college. My husband and his ex and their other teenage son are all going out there for the graduation. We can't afford another ticket for me to go. Besides the son hates me, blames me...

View more questions Search