Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings
Asked Oct 1, 2009, 11:02 AM
Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include:
1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc.
2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises
3. working practices: e.g. activities, procedures, use of material or equipments etc.
4. Incidents: intruders, chemical spillages, etc.
5. risks: e.g. infection, possibility of injury, danger, etc.