Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HisGurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 04:41 PM
    I this Too Young
    I'm dating a boy that is 2 yrs. Younger than me and we are both in love. He wants to get married now... is that to young for him... and how do I know that it is real then there is his former friend that I dated before that is now wanting me back I love him dearly what do I do... stay or go...
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 24, 2007, 04:50 PM
    The problem is not him being 2 years younger... the "problem" is who do you want to be with? Figure this out first.
    thatoneguy11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
    2 year is not a big age gap. You guys should be fine love is ageless
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 03:21 PM
    well how old are you (not that it matters) but you should probably take a few days to really think of who you could see yourself having a future with and don't think of the other persons feelings although you don't intend to hurt any one but think about what is best for you=)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 03:42 PM
    You did not state ages. If he is 18 and you are 20, that is significant in that boys just do not mature emotionally as fast as girls do. Now if you are 27 and he is 25 - the difference is made up in maturity. However - the key issue is not so much ages as it is stages of emotional development and readiness for a long lasting relationship. You are not ready for a long lasting relationship with this guy. You have this guy who has popped back into your life and you have questions about how that would work out. Which is normal! But be honest with yourself and with your boyfriend. If you want some space, take it now. If you want to find out if the other guy is a real deal, find out now, before you make a long term commitment and then wonder "what if". But you have to be honest with your boyfriend. Don't do this behind his back and play him off the other guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Young and worried [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a 20 year old woman and I have missed my period. I don't know why it is late. I haven't been sexually active for about three months and I came on my period last month but I went to the doctor after I got off my period last month and was given some medicating for a yeast infection. I...

Young Father [ 9 Answers ]

Hey my name is sam am 17 year old lad from northern ireland,my girlfriend came to me 1 day at a normal hospital check up and told me she was pregnant at first I was shocked but excited. Now I need some help I started going out with this girl on the last Saturday in August I had sex with her that...

Am I too young? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I'm married and I'm 21 years old. But I'm ready to start a family. My career is set. And we make enough money to support childern. It's just I'm so stressed out when we try. And we don't succeed. I feel really depressed and don't know what to do.

Way too young for this! [ 11 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter and my best friends son (7 years old) were told a week or so ago in a conversation with them that we felt they were too young to be boyfriend/girlfriend when they asked us if they could be. Today, when I looked in on the kids, the girl (8) and boy (7) were sitting on the...

Too young? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 11 and "well developed" lots of guys and girl in my year started asking each other out about 1 1/2 years ago, I was asked out once and found it was boring because our parents wouldn't let us meet up anywere and I was dumped a few days later. Now its more interesting as many of my friends have...

View more questions Search