Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovingu Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 09:57 AM
    Question on ejaculation
    Is the chance of conceiving depend on amount of sperm a man ejaculate, I know it just takes one but I mean does the greater amount increase the chance, so the man who is ejaculaing a lot is more fertile than the man who is ejaculate is less and his ejaculate does not squirt farther?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 4, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Neither the amount of ejaculate or the further the "squirt" matters. The amount and distance has nothing to do with the chances of conceiving. If that were the case, very few women would become pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffp
    While the exact quantify of semen is not important, usually the concentration of sperm and amount of ejaculate is less if a man ejaculates frequently. I know that many sources recommend sex every other day if pregnancy is the desired outsome to allow for new sperm to accummulate and mature. It is fine to have sex multiple times on that day to increase the opportunity for conception.
    Unfortunately, this answer is not quite accurate. While the quantity of semen is not important and it is fine to have sex multiple sex on "that day" to increase the opportunity for conception, you must know the EXACT day of ovulation for this to work properly.

The egg is only viable for conception for approx 24 hours, take into account at least 6 hours for sleep, that leaves 18 hours for the "good" egg to be fertalized. With these statistics it is amazing that anyone gets pregnant!

But for this scenario to work you must know the exact day of conception. Otherwise it takes up to 90 days for the sprematozoa to regenerate within the bulbourethral gland.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ejaculation [ 14 Answers ]

My b-friend has had problems ejaculating, he can stay erect, that's not the problem, but he can't seem to "finish it off." He won't go limp... but he just can't seem to "get there." This doesn't happen every time, but 2-3 times out of 5. He is 35 years old... and sometimes we have been drinking...

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting upset because sex is taking so long. It takes me around 15 minutes to ejaculate. The shortest time has been 5 minutes. We can't have a quickie and I was just wondering is this normal and is there anything that I can do do make sex more quick at times. Most of the time...

No Insertion Just Ejaculation [ 5 Answers ]

Can You Still Get Pregnant If A Man Just Ejaculates On Your Vagina when you are ovulating?

Ejaculation [ 8 Answers ]

I have 2 questions. 1. I ejaculate a lot of semen but I don't have a good and hard force.in other words I can't shoot far.im only 15 years old.why is that and is there any food,fruits, anything naturally I can do? 2.when I masterbate,sometimes I place 2 pillows on my bed and put my penis...

Ejaculation [ 3 Answers ]

Sir I am 22 m I have been facing a problem right from the beginig of my adulthood and the problem is that I ejaculate my sperms vey early I think I take only 1 minute ,and my pressure of ejaculating the sperms is also very low.if you want to know about my history so I am going to tell you that I...

View more questions Search