Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejc000 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 09:14 PM
    There was a private box or icon that apear on my account that said priviate messages can be written here by some other member. I don't know who that is, I was hoping you would know.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ejc000
    There was a private box or icon that apear on my account that said priviate messages can be written here by some other member. I don't know who that is, I was hoping you would know.
    I have not experienced someone placing that sort of icon on my profile. But, I am going to guess something here, that maybe it might have been an Administrator helping you to use the site because you are new here. I could be totally incorrect, though.

You did comment as follows:

I have already coment on what's it's been requested but on a private testimony. Clough have you read my testimony?
    It would seem that you thought that I had read your testimony. That would indicate that you had somehow submitted your testimony to me. Or, that you had submitted your testimony to someone or somewhere else, and that you thought that I had read it. Did you try to send me a private message? Or, did you submit your testimony to someone else or other place?

Aug 28, 2007, 10:28 PM
    I have now

Aug 28, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Let me know when you get it.
    jac1186 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 07:47 PM
    ejc000 whatever happened?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 07:54 PM
    The only person who lets something that happened more than one day ago effect your life is you.

You move, you change friends, you change jobs, you start your life anew. That is all there is to do

The only one judging you is you. And there is no giant project that is changing anything, you change it by not blaming yourself, and go do things, you have to forgive yourself, period, if you need to feel better about yourself, do work for others,
    karma Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2008, 01:11 PM
    I went through some major abuse and trauma and I know how much things that occurred in the past can affect your present, which affects your future. What ever happened is over, and one thing you must remember is that the past can only hurt you if you let it. I constantly go through depressive states and struggle with the thought of suicide almost daily. My father committed suicide and at times I feel like he was right. BUT HE WASN'T. I now have a healthy son and he keeps me grounded. You need something in your life that matters more than you, more than your feelings of being worthless. I struggle with those feelings of being worthless and that who would care if I died, but someone out there DOES care and you would break their heart if you took your life. If the pain gets too great, and you think about suicide I know it's hard not to be selfish during those times, but remember as much as you are hurting, you will cause that much pain of not more to someone else if you committed suicide. I'm not a religious person, mainly for the fact that since my father killed himself, pretty much every religion says he's either in hell or pergatory. Death is never the answer, because all is does is created questions in your loved ones that can never be answered and all you do is pass on the pain.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Feb 13, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Just remember that whatever you did, God has forgiven you, and who are you to argue with Gog You need to forgive yourself. You are not what you did, you are what you do. You can let yourself off the hook now and just be the best person you can be each and everyday from now on. I believe there is not one of us here that hasn't done something we are not proud of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search