Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    night_owl_nighter Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Masterbating confusion
    I'm 19, and first you should know, that I'm bisexual, and have had relationships with both girls and guys but only have gotten "intimate" with girls. When I masterbate, I can get off no problem except when only using, (I feel a little shy saying this so bare with me) a toy/dildo. It just doesn't work. Does that mean I won't be able to get off if I ever do decide to get intimate with a guy, or am I doing something wrong maybe?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Ah I need further detail-how are you using it, and what exactly is the question-I'm lost.

Aug 21, 2007, 10:17 PM
    If I masterbate by just massaging or using something to massage my clitoris, I come no problem, but if I use a dildo to masterbate, I can't come no matter what I do, so I thought maybe I was doing something wrong or sex with guys wouldn't allow me to orgasm

Aug 21, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Did that help?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 21, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Being that I'm male, and a virgin, this may not help.

It may be a psychological issue, in that you know it's not real (real as in with another person), and even though you can orgasm by stimulating your clitoris, you feel that having a toy should warrant the same effect as being with seomone.

It may also be that is just isn't as stimulating, though I would have no idea why not, as like I said, I'm a male...

Aug 21, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Pretty good advice, a little of here and there, but not by much and in not that many places, thank you for your help, I'll think on that
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 21, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Most women do not reach orgasm by means of intercourse (penile penetration), so I can understand that a dildo will not work for you. The clitoris is the most sensitive area for orgasms. That's why the woman on top is a good position, because she can maneuver herself so that her clitoris is being stimulated and also be moving up and down with his penis inside her. Manual stimulation of the clitoris by either or both partners before and during intercourse will also help a woman reach orgasm.

Aug 21, 2007, 11:48 PM
    I didn't know that, thank you so much, I guess I'm only a little crazy, lol, thanks, I'll definetely remember that and put it to good use
    ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Aug 23, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Hey night owl, are you male or female, I'm confused by some of the answers.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
    She is female, and she is asking if using a dildo vaginally will help her to come (without clitoral stimulation). I was having troubles understanding the first posts as well.

At first I thought she was a man and was using a dildo anally, that's how far off I was!

Aug 23, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Sorry... I'm a ditz, it happens, Thanks for your advice guys, it really helped
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2007, 01:15 PM
    The dildo may not be hitting the right spots. If you have intercourse with a guy make sure to be on top. That hits all the right spots for you to have an orgasm.
    ky37m Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    she is female, and she is asking if using a dildo vaginally will help her to come (without clitoral stimulation). I was having troubles understanding the first posts as well.

At first I thought she was a man and was using a dildo anally, that's how far off I was!

Thanks for the clear up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion [ 4 Answers ]

CONFUSED!! 1 I am CRAZY about a senior at my high school. I am a freshman. I am pretty good friends with this guy and ik that if we were to become an "item" he wouldn't take advantage of me. Hes just cool like that. :) But I also happen to get A LOT of compliments from him. People ask if Im...

W2 Confusion [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I am in US from Mar '2006 and working on H1B Visa. And my spouse & 1 year old kid joined with me on Sep' 2006 on H4 Visa. Between I changed my job to another employer on Dec ' 2006. And I didn't received W2 from my previous employer till date. 1) What are all the possibilities...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be in a really confusing situation and would appreciate some clarity. I have been good friends with this girl for 2 years, about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out and she said yes and then later that night said no stating that she did not date her friends. I accepted this and contented...

Confusion! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend about a year now. We have been getting on great... we have just been on our first holiday and we have even started toi talk about marriage. Until last week, when she said she she was confused about her feelings for me. She started by saying she didn't think her...

View more questions Search