I'm 21 years old right now and not circumcise. Whenever I erect the skin comes down from the helmet and whenever its pulled back it feels like there is a rash on my penis. It feels very uncomfortable during intercourse and has been happening for 11 months and is not recovering. I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctor to check up on it. But is there anything medication I can use to fix the rash on my penis? The pain is only there when the skin is pulled all the way back and its only the top layer of the skin not the bottom. Please reply thanks