I was having intercourse with my wife, I pulled out then went to re-enter her when I heard a very loud snap and I felt extreme pain all the up to the head of my penis!
I now have a swollen like knob or knot at the base of my penis!
It now is ever so slightly differently shaped. What my have happened? Will it heal on its own?
Should I see my regular family doctor?