So I'm 24 and have just noticed I have a hard lump on my penis, its not an std, I know what to look for in that nor is it an ingrown hair or anything like that its under the skin near the base where the skin goes thicker, don't know what you'd call it sort of the bit of your penis that you can't see but starts to go into your scrotum, gunno go docs and get it checked but can't go for a week or so because of work, any ideas what it could be? Its really really hard though not sore , and you can't see it only feel it underneath the skin! By pressing through the skin of the scrotum