Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    troy key's Avatar
    troy key Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 16, 2015, 08:17 PM
    My son is 9 years old
    Can he take claritin allergy for children with his regular medicine divalproex sodium 125 mg?
    teacherjenn4's Avatar
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 3,998, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

    Nov 16, 2015, 09:41 PM
    Please ask his pediatrician or the Dr. who prescribed the medication.
    J_9's Avatar
    J_9 Posts: 40,286, Reputation: 5645

    Nov 17, 2015, 07:14 AM
    Call your pharmacist. The pharmacist knows drug interactions better than anyone!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 12 years old son [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 years old son who has all the symptoms of adhd,school is not helping at all,what do I do next?

3 Years Old Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to ask I have a son turning 3 in May 2011. He does not respond to sound but when he was much youger he can actually respond to sound and can call out some simple words. But for now he can only say out mama, papa and some other words but not responding to me calling him or to sounds. ...

My 10 years old son! [ 3 Answers ]

My Son its 10 years old. I have been divorced from my husband 6 years now, I have 2 boys 10 and 16 years old. Last year in half my boys have been living with there Dad and his new wife because I need it to move to another province and could not take care my kids at that time. Now I'm settle in this...

For my 2 years old son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi by the way I have a 2 years old son left in the phillipi:confusednes with my husband I want to bring my son here just for vacation for a couple months and go back in Philippines again my question is did I have to apply for tourist visa for my him even that his my son and his still minor? What...

View more questions Search