Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beeally1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Mixing medications
    I am 33 and just went through a really painful breakup. I don't have many friends to go to so I find myself alone most of the time. The doctor prescribed Zoloft 50mg and ativan 1mg. Sometimes it doesn't stop the insomnia and panic attacks so sometimes I will back it with .25mg of xanax.
    Ive been through breakups before and I know it will get better but for the moment, I am looking for any outlet to stop the pain.

My question... is it safe?

Check out some similar questions!

Medications [ 7 Answers ]

I was prescribed nitrofuranroin for a uti. Later in the day I went to the er.and was prescribed cephalexin and sulfamethoxazole for a different thing.

Medications [ 0 Answers ]

My Dr. Put me on Indomethacin for my arthritis and now is having me take Ranitidine to protect my liver. I have been sick ever since I have been on the Ranitidine. I called the Dr. And he said I would get used to it. Well, I haven't. I heard about Milk Thistle and read about it. It also protects...

Too many medications [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to post this article about the effects of taking too many different drugs at once. I think it's important for people to know about. Is Your Parent Over-Medicated? When Siri Carpenter suspected her mother's multiple prescriptions were causing memory loss, she discovered an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.