Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xie09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Is OTC iron OK?
    I am 20 y/o and 34 weeks pregnant.. I take prenatal vitamins and corvite 150 for my extra iron.. but I ran out of corvite 150.. is it OK for me to take the OTC iron supplement "gentle iron" from nature's bounty? It is 28mg iron,with 60mg vitC,400mcg follic acid and 8mcg vit B-12...
    My prenatal vitamins contains 28mg iron as well...

Check out some similar questions!

OTC pain medication [ 9 Answers ]

I suffered a dog bite at work yesterday, that tore the skin and punctured quite deep. It's at the site of a joint so it's quite painful. I was just curious as to what may be the best over the counter pain medication to get? I live in Canada.

Uninstall OTC GE Spacemaker Microwave [ 1 Answers ]

How do you uninstall an OTR microwave oven - GE Spacemaker 152K was installed in approximately 1992. We need to replace it. Thanks for any help!

OTC Asthma Inhalers. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first post ever so bear with me if I sound dumb or whatever. Anyway, I suffer from mild Asthma, and I was wondering if there is a website which offers OTC Inhalers, because Albuterol feels like it irritates my lungs so I want to try something else. Any help you can give would be...

Sunburn treatment -- OTC [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a miracle treatment for sunburn... Is there any magic way to treat sunburn I don't think baby oil is the answer Maybe I'm looking for a moisterizer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.