Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2011, 09:35 PM
    Allergy??
    So since moving into this place, I have felt like I am swallowing bugs even when I am not. I swear that's what it feels like. :( it sucks. And as soon as I go out somewhere, it goes away.

A friend suggested I speak to my doctor about allergies. Can an alergy REALLY manifest in this way? I've never had this happen before, and I'm not sure what could be causing it. I don't have any other typical alergy symptoms, other than my throat feeling REALLY weird when this happens.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergy or not [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: Ok, I'm going to stump you. I've got an allergy - maybe... I break out in hives. This first happened about 30 years ago. I went to the doctor. He started testing me for allergies. You know, he stuck about 50 different things in me and waited to find out which ones I reacted to. ...

Possible allergy [ 1 Answers ]

Around 8 months ago, I had three sty’s in my right eye. They varied in size, the one underneath my eye lid at the top was the worst. My eye was constantly swollen and heavy. I had an operation to remove the sty’s but a few days later I had noticed they had returned. I have tried eye...

Allergy [ 2 Answers ]

Ok well I have a huge problem. Since I was really young I would get really sick around christmas time, my asthma would get way worse and at night I would take asthma attacks and have to go to the hospital. After a while my parents and docters put together and answer,what is different at xmas that...

Allergy for 3 years [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am suffering from nose allergy for 3 years Every day my nose is close , day after day I have eye headace , More over rainy nose , all antihistamine didn't work for me I just moved to Dallas TX and it became worest I need to see a physican for nose allergy but I need advise...

Do I have allergy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I normally do not have smelly sweat, but these days I feel my sweat smells under one are, and I have red itchy bumps all over, I scratch them and they leave marks all over , do I have allergy ? I have never had any kind of allergy all my life.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.