adam7gur Posts: 372, Reputation: 38

Aug 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
    About H1N1
    parablesblog: Hell's Pharmacy
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Adam,
    I'm sorry but I do not believe that the Swine Flu is a fraud.
    Millions of people have had it and hundreds have died from it.
    In my area there are 17 confirmed case of it.
    Very young and very old people are advised to take the shot to prevent that flu when the shot becomes available.
    I'm a sick man and 76 years old.
    I'd be a fool NOT to take it.
    I feel very sorry for those people who are mislead about the swine flu and angry with those who are purposely misleading people about it.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Aug 31, 2009, 12:55 AM

Thank you for your thoughts brother Fred!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Conspiracy theory
    Quote Originally Posted by adam7gur View Post
    It is a great pity that someone wants to use religious paranoia to discredit what is a realistic health threat. At this point the (A)H1N1 virus hasn't proven to be the killer that has been predicted but we have to understand that this is the same virus which caused the Spanish Flu almost a century ago with devastating results. In that time many of us may have become immune to it but this doesn't lessen the potential of it. We can be assured that pestilence is one of the problems we face in this age and we need to be sensible and take the precautions that are available, particularly if there are underlying health problems because such people are those at greater risk

Aug 31, 2009, 05:00 AM

AMHD
    Thank you for moving this thread to the right place!
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Aug 31, 2009, 01:53 PM

H1N1 is a real virus.

The question is, how deadly is the virus?

So far, "not very deadly" is the answer.

Nevertheless, the disease is widespread. It has the POTENTIAL to evolve into something more deadly than we have seen in the past.

On the other hand, the seasonal flu is ALSO widespread, and also kills. There's no real difference.

Should we take action? That's probably going to be up to you. (Unless something RADICAL happens, and H1N1 mutates into something so deadly that it kills everyone it touches... in which case the government will likely step in and create a system of FORCED IMMUNIZATION as a matter of survival. But that scenario is highly unlikely.)

I suffer from asthma. For that reason, I get flu shots every year. I'll be getting one this year as well. Likely, I will get the H1N1 vaccine as well... why take the risk of Swine Flu if I suffer from asthma?

The choice will be yours.

Which leads me to ask this: What kind of cconspiracy could this flu vaccine possibly be if you get to choose whether you take it or not? Unless someone can FORCE you to take the shot, such a conspiracy wouldn't get too far, would it?

I think that conspiracy theories are silly. Most of the time, nobody can point to a "goal" or a reason that someone would want to perform the cconspiracy in the first place. What are they planning on accomplishing? And usually when you point that out to the conpiracy theorist, they tell you that the reason that nobody knows the reason for such a conspiracy is part of the conspiracy to begin with. In other words, the questioning of the conpiracy theories feed the conspiracy theories. Circular logic.

Next question, why would any decent conpirator, who is trying to hide his actions from the world, name parts of his conspiracy after things that DENOTE the conspiracy?

For instance, in the case of the H1N1 conspiracy theory in the OP, why would the conpirators name their cell line "PER.C6" if they are trying to HIDE the connection to "Persius"? Why make such an "obvious" connection if they are trying to HIDE their conspiracy?

Ask that of a conspiracy theorist, and you will often get a lecture about how stupid these supposedly brilliant conspirators are.

Kind of like George Bush... the dumbest man in the world and yet the most Machiavellian schemer in the world... both at the same time. Brilliant and dumb...

Pure silliness. If you are stupid, you can't run a conspiracy worth a damn. If you're smart, you don't make stupid mistakes like the "conspirators" routinely do.

Ain't no conspiracies here. JFK was shot by one gun by Lee Harvey Oswald. There is no Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The Freemasons aren't secretly taking over the world. And the drug industry is not out to make us into slavering zombies.

Elliot

Aug 31, 2009, 09:41 PM

Freie Nazarethkirche in Berlin - End-Time-Vision
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 09:41 PM
    I fully agree with paraclete and ETWolverine.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 08:32 PM
    End time vision
    That would appear to be a prophesy in the form of a vision and Scripture tells us all prophesy must be judged and confirmed by two or three witnesses. Therefore be very careful about listening to such prophesies until there is confirmation for the devil wanders about like a roaring lion looking for those he can devour.

There are some specific things that were said that can be judged

The number of victims said to be a third of humanity dead
    The compulsorary nature of the injection
    The shepards being asleep
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2009, 10:21 PM
    paraclete.
    Excellent point.
    Thanks,
    Fred

Sep 2, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    that would appear to be a prophesy in the form of a vision and Scripture tells us all prophesy must be judged and confirmed by two or three witnesses. Therefore be very careful about listening to such prophesies until there is confirmation for the devil wanders about like a roaring lion looking for those he can devour.

There are some specific things that were said that can be judged

the number of victims said to be a third of humanity dead
    The compulsorary nature of the injection
    The shepards being asleep
    Yes Paraclete you are very right!
    The thing is that I AM confirming this message.I had a similar, not so detailed, myself before reading this!
    I know this is true!
    Instead of judging it by knowledge of the Bible, judge it by the Spirit of God that dwells inside you!Let Him tell you if this is true or not!
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 04:52 PM
    Accidential cure
    I expect you think this cure came from hell

Antiviral drug Relenza works where Tamiflu fails | World Breaking News | News.com.au

Most advances are accidential and the cure for H1N1 may prove to be no different
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 09:29 PM
    paraclete,
    That it may be, but I'm glad that it is working.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 07:57 AM

I agree that it is real but the question is is the government using it to their advantage to get us relying more on the drug industry?

I don't put it past the government. Look at agent orange and many other of their 'projects'.

Your chances of getting the swine flu decrease/increase with your overall health.
    If you eat healthy, take care of yourself and take vitamins and supplements like C, B complex, D3, zinc and echineacha you are decreasing your chances of getting it.
    With echineacha you have to take it on an on/off basis.

I do not trust the flu shots whatsoever. They said Tamiflu shots killed some teen age girls in Korea
    Tokugawa Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2009, 08:19 AM
    I agree that it is real but the question is is the government using it to their advantage to get us relying more on the drug industry?
    What motive do they have? Probably one you cannot think of. Better safe than sorry.

I don't put it past the government. Look at agent orange and many other of their 'projects'.
    Like what? Agent Orange was an absolute disaster of in theatre strategic planning, that resembles this issue in what way?

Your chances of getting the swine flu decrease/increase with your overall health.
    If you eat healthy, take care of yourself and take vitamins and supplements like C, B complex, D3, zinc and echineacha you are decreasing your chances of getting it.
    With echineacha you have to take it on an on/off basis.
    Very good advice for healthy living.

I do not trust the flu shots whatsoever. They said Tamiflu shots killed some teen age girls in Korea
    It seems like the only time the U.S people approve of the U.S government, is when they are bombing the sh@t out of some poor sods.
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 08:25 AM

T00 MANY absolute disasters!

Motivation?

I don't even want to get into it since you most likely aren't interested anyway.

I don't see any 'safety' in the shots whatsoever.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2009, 08:35 AM
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...ne-paracetamol
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Exactly and they have even admitted time and again that the shots can not be made accurate for the particular flu because a lot of it is guess work on what strain and how strong it will be. The viruses mutate as well making the shots ineffective. Many people die from the shots too.

There are many videos against the flu shots and the drug companies and I trust them more!

BTW Adam thanks for the link
    I agree with it basically.

Sep 6, 2009, 04:26 AM

At your service Nohelp4u!
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 10:33 PM
    N0help4u,
    I'll take the shots.
    I've been taking flu shots for years and have not had the flu, but others who did not take them have had the flu.
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swine Flu H1N1 Shots [ 31 Answers ]

Well, coming shortly this fall when the swine flu is supposed to hit the world's population causing mayhem and death, I was wondering if any of you out there in AMHD land are going to get the flu shot? From all the mercury, squalene, blood from other animals, and who knows what else that is...

View more questions Search