Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryandkent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Pink pill with no numbers?
    Yes I was wondering if anyone could help me identify a pill that I found in my sons dresser. The pill is oval shaped with a break line on the back ,no maufatures name or numbers on the other side.its just blank and pink like peptobismol. I know some hydrocodone pills are pink but don't theay usually have numbers or a manufactures name on one side? Please help quick.
    brittykitty Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 04:34 PM

Esctasy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Please take it to your local pharmacy for proper identification and disposal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Found A White Rectangular Pill With These Letters And Numbers On IT! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: What Kind of pill is this? I found it on the passenger side seat of my car and I have no idea what it is at all, It is a white rectagular shaped pill with the letters GG at the top of it and the numbers 2 4 9 on it, Can someone please help so I can know what the heck this pill is....

Pink pill labeled 'Watson 502' [ 2 Answers ]

What is this pill?

I have a oblong pink pill with the numbers5114 on it and a little V thing on the bott [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pink oblong pill with the numbers 5114 and a little V thing on the bottom Do you know what kind it is?

Gray, white and pink unknown pill [ 1 Answers ]

I've found a pill that is gray, white and a little pink on one end. There are no markings at all. Can you tell me what this pill is?

Pink pill with swirl [ 3 Answers ]

My brother recently had a problem with vicodin and I've been searching his room. I found an oval pink pill with a swirl on it and an 06 on the back. Anyone know what this could possibly be? Thanks!

View more questions Search