Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulesVerne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Progestrone Levels at CD23
    Hai!

I am curious as to the result I got on my blood test to check progestrone levels at CD23.

I am currently on Clomid 100mg second cycle, first cycle was on Clomid 50 mg and my progestrone levels was 40 at CD21. Now second cycle, 100mg CD23 my progestrone levels are 257.9. Has anyone had this kind of readings before? Apart from indicating that I ovulated, what else does the progestrone levels indicate?
    babydust1030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesVerne
    Hai!

I am curious as to the result I got on my blood test to check progestrone levels at CD23.

I am currently on Clomid 100mg second cycle, first cycle was on Clomid 50 mg and my progestrone levels was 40 at CD21. Now second cycle, 100mg CD23 my progestrone levels are 257.9. Has anyone had this kind of readings before? Apart from indicating that I ovulated, what else does the progestrone levels indicate?
    Have you taken a HPT or blood test yet? My progestrone only rose like that when I was pregnant. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gcse and a-levels [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether we should have a-level or gcse for applying to uniz like ucla or... Or just a-level is enough

HCG Levels [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I'm looking for information about twins and hcg levels. At 7 weeks, I was measuring at 165,000 mIu. I know that the range for singletons is from 7500-229000 for 7-8 weeks... but I was wondering if these numbers could be indicative of twins. My first u/s or doppler...

PH Levels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if there is a herbal alternative for balancing the PH levels in the body - Mine appear to go out of sync at various times - During which all the mucous in my body becomes so caustic that it burns the membranes in all orifices causing considerable discomfort - This can last for 1 week...

Ceilings different levels [ 1 Answers ]

I just removed a wall that was separating my livingroom and my kitchen and now they are two different levels. My kitchen is about a inch lower than the living room.my kitchen is drywall and my living room is ceiling tile how could I join the two rooms without building a header to go over it

View more questions Search