Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelcat32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Severe pain in the side
    I am having serve pain on my lower left side. I have a history of PCOS I have surgery for a cyst removal years ago. I had my uterus removed too, I am very nausea and in really bad pain what should I do about this I have been hurting for about a week and it is getting worse.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Hi shelcat32,

Certainly it would be wise to see your doctor for an exam. It's quite possible that you have more cysts. Of course your doctor will check for all possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe neck and ear pain on left side! [ 2 Answers ]

Today is 6th of August. On 30th of July I felt some pain in ma neck. Near gal's Adam's apple. Just below ma jaw. I went to doc on 3rd of July. He din pay attention to my neck. He gave me three medicines zerodol, azifine, rantac! M taking them but instead of any improvement I started feeling pain...

Severe pain on side of foot [ 0 Answers ]

All of the bones in my right foot pop every time I move my toes. I have a calous on the outside of the right foot - below the little toe. The foot protrudes and the pain is unbearable. It doesn't look so terrible to look at it - but the pain is constant whether I'm standing, sitting, or laying in...

4yr. Old boy has severe pain on upper right side of body and vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 yr. old boy has had boils off and on for about 2 yrs. As well as bleferitis, exzema, and allergies to wheat, eggs, nuts, and possible outdoor allergies as well. The past 4 days he has about 4 boils on his head and more disturbing, he seems to hurt all over and cries out in pain if touched or...

Severe Pain in Right Side of My Lower Back [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female and I have had pain in my lower right side for about a month. It started as just a pain when I moved certain ways, And I saw a dr. right then. They Ran tests and Gave me antibiotics and muscle relaxers, even when I told her there was no way it was a muscle because it was...

Severe pain in lower back and side [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been exercising lying down sitting standing neither stops the pian but it is hard to tell where it is to anyone it is in very lower right hand side of abdomen and lower back not sure if it radaites from back to front or vice versa but I THNK is is from front to back......

View more questions Search