Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    user_8's Avatar
    user_8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Dec 8, 2005, 04:21 PM
    Lumps On Penis
    I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?
    DJ 'H''s Avatar
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

    Dec 9, 2005, 03:02 AM
    You really should consult your doctor! It could be absolutely anything.

    My friend had all over his penis once and it turned out to be genital warts. Not saying that is what you have - but saying you should get it checked out by your doctor - they will know what it is and how best to treat it.
    fredg's Avatar
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

    Dec 9, 2005, 05:19 AM
    I agree with the other answer about going to a doctor. You could possibly have an infection of some type; then again, might just be "overactive" oil glands.
    Please see a doctor so you will know for sure, and have a peace of mind about what it is. I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Tinsy lumps [ 5 Answers ]

On the entry to my cervix there are a couple of tiny weeny lumps (on the 'nose' like bit inside). They've been there a while, a few months, maybe more. I've had them checked out but the nurse couldn't feel anything. I think its because they have to wear those gloves. I mentioned that and she double...

View more questions Search