Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loadedblack Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Will I pass an ETG test after 93 hours?
    I drank 6 light beers on Friday from 7:30-9. When I got home at midnight I drank an entire gallon of water. My ETG test is on Tuesday at 6 pm. I'm a 6 foot 210 lb male. I have since lifted weights for three days and ran three miles for two of them. I have also consumed about 3 gallons of water, and a couple more gallons of other drinks ( milk/gatorade). Let me know! Thanks a lot in advance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Watered down urine - which is what you are attempting to do - shows as just that when urine is tested and can cause you to fail.

I believe the alcohol will be out of your system - the water will show as diluted urine.

So - you've managed to beat the test.
    loadedblack Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Sorry, would you mind explaining that in another way? I've heard that it's definitely out of your system by 80 hours and people pass it in 60. Just wondering if there's any possibility a trace would be in my system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours? [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass

Will I pass an EtG test in 63 hours? [ 21 Answers ]

Hey dr bill. Let me start my say it is a pleasure for your guidance I have a little in sight of the test I have failed it before and saw my levels and everything with a 100ng cut off. So last year when I failed I had about 5 in a half standard drink got an EtG the next day. So I was drinking...

Can I pass an EtG test in 56 hours [ 12 Answers ]

Can I pass an EtG urine alcohol test after 65 hours? I drank 4 shots of 80 proof liquor on Thursday midnight which puts me at around 84 hours before the test. However I am more concerned about what I drank on Friday **total of 2 beers, 1 shot of 80 proof liquor, and 5 shots of 20% rice wine**...

Will I pass EtG test in 70 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a whole bottle of wine on Tuesday, June 5th, consumed from 3:00pm to about 6:00pm, will I pass the ETG test today on Friday, June 8th, at 2:00pm. I'm 5'4 and weigh about 125lbs, and don't get much exercise.

View more questions Search