Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrolld67 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 08:26 AM
    2 small glasses of wine 60 hrs before ETG
    I had 1.5 to 2 glasss of wine 60 hours before my ETG. I'm so freaked out! Will I pass?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2013, 08:30 AM
    What happens if you FAIL ?

Jan 3, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    What happens if you FAIL ?
    I'm not sure. I got a DUI but not sure what will happen of I fail. Haven't drank since summer. I had wine NY eve-

Jan 3, 2013, 09:30 AM
    I'm not sure if I am using this site correctly. I can't seem to find the answer to my question.

Jan 3, 2013, 09:32 AM
    I'm sorry... am I missing the answer to the question somewhere? I replied to your question about failing but can't seem to see if the actual question was answered yet.

Thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 8 glasses of wine on Fri, 8p-12a 175lb M - ETG Test is Mon 8am [ 14 Answers ]

I just closed a deal for my company so we all celebrated, I know I shouldn't have drank so lets just keep this to positive remarks, thank you. I have a good metabolism and drank 16 ounces of water each day along with a steak salad each night and B2&B6 Vitamins plus Potassium. BAC Calc that...

Can two glasses of wine show up in a EtG test 5 days later? [ 2 Answers ]

Can two glasses of wine show up in a EtG test 5days later?

Red wine glasses? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you advise me on how to select the correct red wine glasses - there seems to be quite a range. I have Bordeaux glasses but now require something that would be usable with all red wines.

1 to 2 glasses of wine she must be harming her child [ 15 Answers ]

Hello again everyone I guess all get to it, a girlfriend of mine is 28 weeks pregnant ( same as my self). My husband and I had dinner at her house with her husband as we walked in the table had been set, the only strange thing was we all had wine glasses. So I thought to myself well maybe will have...

View more questions Search