Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahboobehk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Gynecologist
    Hi
    In my right labia major I have some bumps , It seems that the vesseles have became large and they are movable, I went to some doctors I was treated by naproxane but it didn't work, also I took ciprofloxacin , it was shrunk for two weeks but it came back, I is painful and the pain is radiated to my right leg. I look in to mirror that the vein of my right buttock has been more obvious than left side, please guide my, I am so worried.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a gynecologist [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently discovered a small red bump - rahter like a mosquito's bite - on the outside lip of the vigina. It almost doesn't itch or hurt unless I touch it. I am 18 but have never had sex and I am due to start my period very soon. I have tried taking an alergy tablet but for no use and...

Gynecologist online [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old and I noticed that I have a right and a left hole in my vagina that is separated by a "wall". I did some research and I think I may have a longitudinal vaginal septum. I have never had intercourse and never been to a gynecologist. Is there a surgery to remove the septum? Does...

Gynecologist help [ 2 Answers ]

Since December I have been getting my period 3 times a month and been spotting in between so I had been bleeding practically the whole month I also start bleeding after sexual intercourse and my period have been longer than 7 days the longest has been 13 days I really don't know what to do I am 17...

Gynecologist [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex March 23 and two days later I noticed a little spotting but it went away a few minutes later and reappeared the next day around that same time then had I sex again on that Friday. Leading up to Sunday I began experiecing what seemed to be light cramps but I ignored it and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.