Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissa122875 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Need research please help
    I need to know for a paper how much the united states government has spent on nuclear research since 1944. If I can get this answer and the proof then I can get an A. Please Help me I am just passing this class by the skin of my teeth and I would really love to pass with an A.

Update on this problem I had. To any person that thinks this was a wrong question I'm sorry and to all that just want to be rude I don't need the help. I was informed that people would be more helpful if I told you all that I have done research and came up with nothing until now so thanks to all who helped and all the ones who just wanted to be rude you know what you can do.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 12, 2005, 08:03 PM
    Ah... yes.

You're in luck.

I know EXACTLY what you need:

http://tinyurl.com/3tp2x
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 15, 2005, 06:22 PM
    Global Security
    GlobalSecurity.org - Reliable Security Information
    GlobalSecurity.org is the leading source of background information and developing news stories in the fields of defense, military technology, techniques & strategies...
    www.globalsecurity.org

Hi, This is a large site but it has a good index and search engine.
    ajaychinthala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa122875
    I need to know for a paper how much the united states government has spent on nuclear research since 1944. If I can get this answer and the proof then I can get an A. Please Help me I am just passing this class by the skin of my teeth and i would really love to pass with an A.

Update on this problem I had. To any person that thinks this was a wrong question i'm sorry and to all that just want to be rude I don't need the help. I was informed that people would be more helpful if I told you all that I have done research and came up with nothing until now so thanks to all who helped and all the ones who just wanted to be rude you know what you can do.
    SINCE 100 YEARS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research [ 1 Answers ]

Dear eperts I'm working on an Alternative medicine project Put I'm stucked in finding statistics on all diseases Like the percentage of how many person is HIV + Around the world+all kinds of wide spread diseases. Please help me with any data or sites relatedA Thanks dear expert

View more questions Search