Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brandon420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 04:06 PM
    Not surw what kind of dermatitis this is
    My wife started with cracking and splitting of the skin between the nail and nail bed she went to urgent care and the doctor told her it was from chewing on her nails then gave her a ointment to use it has now spread to the knuckles on both of her hands as well as her bottom lip split and won't heal up we also believe that what ever this may be has now also spread to the outside of both her thighs the symptoms on her hands now are cracked skin between the back knuckles raw dry skin also has hhrd smoth yellowish flat scabing over the spots on her thighs

Check out some similar questions!

Stasis-dermatitis [ 0 Answers ]

I have a dear friend who is suffering. She has been for several weeks. A doctor said it was cellulitis. Creams and antibiotics give no relief. She went to her dermatologist and she told her it was "stasis--dermatitis". I looked for the definition online, and it appears to me she needs to see a...

Sebhoroic dermatitis and rocacea cure [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good cures for sebhoroic dermatitis and Rosacea?

Seborrheic Dermatitis [ 1 Answers ]

I have seborrheic dermatitis and was wondering if anyone knew the root cause of this? I was reading that human sweat could potentially be a major player in causing this disease. Just the other day I was jogging on the treadmill and began to sweat(something I've avoided for quite sometime because...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.